This time of year can be a dreary one for parts of the world, and there’s nothing to brighten things up like Creatures! I remembered that I picked up some game codes from GOG for Creatures: The Albian Years and Creatures Exodus ages ago. This year is also the 20th anniversary of Creatures 1, so it seems like a perfect time to share these games! Whether you’re an old player who needs an updated version, or someone brand new to the Creatures series, this is your chance to pick up one of these game codes for free! Just be sure to read all the details.
Like those chocolate eggs pictured above, this giveaway won’t be around for long! Creatures is still one of the most unique games I’ve ever encountered, and if it can still keep players interested after nearly 20 years, it’s certainly worth it to check out. In other news, I’m happy to say that the development of one of the updated food items I recently wrote about is already nearly complete! There are just a couple of CAOS issues I have to work out. I went from crashing the game to just needing to fix one action… Not too bad! Creatures is all about discoveries. Enjoy making your own!
February 2016 Creatures Giveaway Terms
- Entries will remain open from February 10, 2016 through February 15, 2016.
- I will only submit an entry form once, and understand I may only win one game code.
- I understand that there will only be two randomly selected winners, one for each game code.
- I have an account with GOG and can download/install the game if I win.
- I understand the system requirements of these games, including the following:
- Creatures: The Albian Years works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Creatures Exodus works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
- I understand that the winners will receive gift codes that can only be redeemed digitally at GOG.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winners, and good luck next time!