Even after a few decades, new players are still finding Creatures and many topics are open to in-depth analyses! Not everyone has access to a place to host information, which is where this section comes into play. Players are welcome to share information related to any aspect of Creatures, ranging from basic tips for beginners to an advanced article related to the brain structure. In general, use the following guidelines when putting together a guide or resource:
- Check if the topic has already been covered in another guide or reference.
- Know your audience: Beginner guides are typically shorter and simpler than advanced guides.
- Make sure to include as much information as possible, including images if applicable.
- Prepare for the future, and understand that it is primarily your responsibility to update your guides.
- Include [C1], [C2], [C3], [C3/DS], [CV], or [DS] to designate a topic for a specific game, if applicable.
- Use a language indicator for topics not written in English, such as [DE] or [FR].
Replying to a Guide
As with the initial guide, all replies are reviewed to help with organization. You are welcome to add onto your own guide, or add more information to an existing one. We just want to avoid replies like, "Thanks!" or "Good information." Although it's nice to appreciate the efforts of others, these sorts of messages are better suited to private messages or other communications. The guides themselves should contain only relevant information. This way, information will become better and easier to find over time!