Creatures blogs and sites are all over the place, yet it can sometimes be difficult to know which ones are active! Just a quick note that there is nothing wrong with anything that is inactive: Many of these sites have excellent information and are still wonderful to visit. The Link Hub is simply a place to gather the active parts of the online community to keep everyone up-to-date on the newest happenings. Want to join the Link Hub? You and your site must meet the following criteria:
- You must be the owner or a main contributor of the site.
- The site or blog must focus on Creatures. Please do not submit personal blogs with occasional Creatures posts.
- The site should be appropriate for players of all ages.
- The site should be one that is updated regularly, or at least once per month.
- Copy all of this following code and fill in each section:
Code: Select all
[b]Creatures Game(s) Covered:[/b]
- Include any other information you like, such as special features or other important details.
We all enjoy reading something new, especially about Creatures! Once your site or blog is added to the Link Hub, your topic remains open to you to remind the community about your updates. This can be in any form you like: You might post a recap of new posts every week or two, or you might want to post about anything new that goes on. It's up to you! This is your place to keep the Creatures community aware of what you're up to. There are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Please be reasonable in how often you update your topic. Once or twice a day is the typical maximum.
- You must post an update at least every sixty (60) days or your topic will be locked to allow active ones to move up.