The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

What Do the Spinning Stars Mean? [C2]

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

What Do the Spinning Stars Mean? [C2]

Postby Jessica » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:02 am

Answered

Type of Question: C2
Version of Creatures: Creatures: The Albian Years from GOG
Install Directory: My Documents
Operating System: Windows 7
Remastered Patch Installed: Yes

Full Question: My Norn is laying still and has spinning stars around her head. What is going on?
Details and Other Information: I thought my Norn was sleeping, but she is unable to do anything while the stars are spinning around her head. She won't wake up, and I don't know what to do. Please help!

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: What Do the Spinning Stars Mean? [C2]

Postby Jessica » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:04 am

A Creature with spinning stars around his or her head is unconscious and in serious trouble. Without intervention, death is imminent. The quickest way to save a Creature with this condition is to open up the Science Kit and inject a full dose of Metabolism Transplant, followed by a full dose of Defibrillant. A common cause of unconsciousness is lack of oxygen, particularly from drowning. If the cause is unknown, check for the presence of any toxins. Sadly, there are some genetic mutations that cause C2 Creatures to fall unconscious and pass away quite quickly. In these cases, constant injections might not be the most humane option.

Return to “Creatures 2 Help Archive”