The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Primavera Norns Missing File [C3/DS]

DarkAuthor
Everyday Egg

Re: Primavera Norns Missing File [C3/DS]

Postby DarkAuthor » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:45 pm

That makes sense. I didn't consider the authors feelings on the matter when I asked about it.

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Postby Jessica » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:14 pm

I, too, would love to be able to host anything and everything, yet the author's wishes really do come first. And as much as I would love to assume that someone who didn't explicitly ban re-hosting of his or her creations would be OK with it... That's not exactly the best way to go about it. I have a guide I keep meaning to write regarding how to put together a Readme file with a Creatures download, and how it's important to clearly state your position on sharing the file in the future. So much to do!

For now, it seems like this particular instance is all set. This is a very important topic, though, so if anyone would like to expand on it, please feel free to start a new topic under General or wherever might make the most sense!

xan
Everyday Egg
Currently Playing: DS
Favorite Game: C3/DS
Favorite Species: Grendel

Postby xan » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 pm

I think about this issue a lot, so I think I'll take you up on that suggestion.
I will marinate you in the GPL for 4 days and then I will roast and eat you.

Return to “Creatures 3 & Docking Station Help Archive”