The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Where are the Official Downloads?

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Where are the Official Downloads?

Postby Jessica » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Answered

Type of Question: General
Operating System: Windows 7

Full Question: Where can I find the official Gameware downloads for the Creatures games?
Details and Other Information: It looks like the Gameware web sites went down, and I need to locate some of the old downloads. I'm wondering if these are still available somewhere. Thank you!

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Where are the Official Downloads?

Postby Jessica » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:46 pm

All downloads and original assets can be found at at Creature Labs and the Creatures Development Network. Many page links and download links still point to old and incorrect domains, though. Use the Discover Albia guide to locate working links to all of the official downloads and information. Remember that publicly hosting and/or sharing these downloads, including the Mall Breed Packs, violates the user agreement and is not allowed.

Return to “General Creatures Help Archive”