The Colorful Tapestry of Colortrue Norns

Make sure to stop by Creatures Caves for your chance to participate in the pre-release wolfling run for the C3/DS Colortrue Pearl Mermaid Norns! After a few updates to the genome based on some wonderful suggestions from Grendel Man, I set up a test run to ensure that the Norns were viable. This screenshot shows a small sampling of the second generation. Even the two purple Norns have slightly different colors! Make sure to download the GUI Updates Script to see the correct tinting.

This population has taught me a little about the world I’m planning to use for the wolfling run. In particular, perhaps they should come with a warning… Theses Norns are quite adept at breeding! I have a few details that need to be worked out in order to keep the world from slowing down considerably. The target date for the wolfling run will be this weekend, with the release of the initial color varieties at just about the same time. Get those aquatic worlds set up! Actually, Colortrue Pearl Mermaid Norns are amphibious, so they can also live on land without any issues. They seem more suited to underwater metarooms, yet anywhere will work for these versatile Norns!

« Previous Post | Next Post »