Friend or Foe: Encounters in Creatures 1

The Norns and Grendels in Creatures 1 are often prone to exploration, but I hadn’t thought how curious this generation was! Only Blackcap and Hypocolius were still near the incubator, while everyone else had spread out to nearly every corner of Albia. I had been on my own exploratory mission with C3/DS genetics and egg agents, so it was a nice change of pace to return to the beautiful music of C1. It was familiar, yet Astrapia discovered something that was far from familiar in the underground region. Guarding the cart was a Mama Mushu… Astrapia cautiously approached this strange being. When nothing happened when she placed a tentative step on the cart, she was convinced that no harm would come to her!

Another adventurous sort of chap was Drongo, who was enjoying the warm weather on the desert island. After he was done gazing at the lazy clouds, he found himself being watched by an animal he had never spotted before. Whereas Astrapia was rather tentative, Drongo went right in and created an adorable scene! Muggy leaned into the Norn’s friendly scratch, and I had a feeling that this pair would be inseparable for a spell. The only real foe in the world remained silent: Antigens. Hopefully Mama Mushu and Muggy would keep everyone safe!

« Previous Post | Next Post »