Hatching a Second Norn: A C1 Video Tutorial

I originally wanted to create a regular Creatures 1 video tutorial series. The first video debuted back in October, and then I became rather sidetracked with many other projects! Fortunately, I found some time today to give the first Norn, George, a playmate to socialize with. Luckily, he was still in the same happy state I left him in! I originally intended to hatch a male Norn to show off the updated sprites, yet I still have some more work to do with them. I spent the better part of my afternoon working on the tiny arms, though, so progress is certainly being made! George ended up with a rather adorable, albeit shy, little lady to keep him company. She was a lovely contrast to him: Make sure to watch the video for some helpful tips and cute C1 footage!

Although not too many exciting things happen, I loved seeing how these two interacted with one another! For the most part, that is… Additional tutorials will likely follow these two through maturity and into the time when they begin to raise their own family. If there is a certain tutorial theme that would be helpful, feel free to leave a comment! This series is geared more towards beginning players, but I also want to include some additional tips that could be useful for everyone. Perhaps the next video will feature the updated sprites and body data files! I know I spotted a bunch of new issues. Good thing they didn’t mind!

Creatures 1 Tutorial: Caring for Multiple Norns

4 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »