The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Designer Genes : Revived! [News]

Talk about everything else Creatures!
kezune
Busy Bee
Favorite Game: DS
Favorite Species: Grendel

Designer Genes : Revived! [News]

Postby kezune » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:43 pm

That's right! Once long dead, Designer Genes has made a return at a new address with a new theme and with a rekindled love for the series. At the moment I only have one post available about, hilariously, the death and near death music in the game but there will be much more to come. I've been doing some testing and will start some nurture worlds very soon!

I hope you're as excited as I am about the blog! I can't wait to share my gaming experiences with you all again!
It never hurt anybody to have thick skin, a strong back and a level head.
Designer Genes : Revived!

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Designer Genes : Revived! [News]

Postby Jessica » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:58 pm

You have no idea how happy and excited this news makes me feel! There are no words to express that, except for my enthusiastic abuse of the exclamation point! I love the rotating header image, and I guiltily refreshed a few times to see many of the different ones. I am so thrilled that you're back in the community and loving Creatures again. Good luck, and I can't wait to see more!

kezune
Busy Bee

Postby kezune » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm

I'm glad you're excited! I got a warm reception over on the blog, too. Thanks for having me back, everyone! It really feels wonderful to be active in the community again. <3

SpaceShipRat
Everyday Egg

Postby SpaceShipRat » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 pm

I caught this news when Jessica posted it to Reddit, good to see it come back.

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1

Postby Jessica » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Let's see if I can calm it down with the comments. Ha! It's always fun to follow a new blog, and this just makes me happy because you're back. I didn't follow along as closely as I should have originally, so I suppose this is me attempting to keep up. A plethora of annoying comments stuffed with exclamation points shall be coming your way. Again, welcome back!

I'm also happy that my somewhat sporadic updating of the Creatures Reddit isn't going unnoticed! Now to be sure I keep that up-to-date with this sudden burst of new Creatures blog activity. Seems like you're leading the charge, Kezune!

Amaikokonut
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C2

Postby Amaikokonut » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Really excited to hear this! I've updated my links and I'm looking forward to see what you come up with!

kezune
Busy Bee

Postby kezune » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Thanks again, everyone!

On a related note, I've posted my first tutorial in a while (thanks again Amaikokonut) and I was wondering if I needed to be more clear on any part of it.

I'd also like to know if you'd all like to see more content like this. I'm still kicking around a lot of ideas (and getting stuck on others) so any input is hugely appreciated. :)

Return to “General”