The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Happy 20th Anniversary! [C1]

Talk about everything else Creatures!
Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Happy 20th Anniversary! [C1]

Postby Jessica » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:26 am

Today marks the 20th anniversary of Creatures, and it's time to celebrate! Creatures 1 was where it all started, and is often an important part of many of our gaming experiences... And lives. There aren't any specific ways to enjoy the day, although there I have many things planned. Feel free to use this topic to share anything you find or create for the anniversary! You're also welcome to include your thanks right here, in whatever format you think works best. Enjoy this day! I appreciate all of the individuals and companies who worked with me to make some of these things happen. Happy anniversary, Creatures!

Creatures 20th Anniversary Community Features

Return to “General”