Sister Norns from Generation to Generation

Meena took quite a long time to warm up to Gontor, although that gave her ample time to spend with her sister, Iollis. Without fail, though, Meena was soon pregnant with triplets. Her sister was not about to let her go through the experience on her own: Iollis was also pregnant in this image! It would be sad to watch Meena head off into an exported file, but at least they had a chance to enjoy their adult lives together. The exported status would just be temporary, after all! A new home was sure to cross paths with Meena.

Meena’s first two eggs hatched quickly to reveal a female, named Ryleen, and a male, named Nostrio. Ryleen headed off to the Norn Meso to grow up, while Nostrio was quickly exported. He was quite a handsome Norn, though, and I believed he would be gobbled up in the upcoming adoption event! Still, I worried that the Bengal Norn head would be lost, since Gontor’s Siamese appearance had been passed along to so many of his offspring. It was all random chance, but it seemed like a pseudo-dominant gene!

Never fear: Little Bashil put my mind at ease! She looked almost exactly like her mother, save for her legs and tail. Perhaps she would form a strong friendship with her sister, just as her mother and aunt had. I laughed as she stood up to play with the robot, yet it looked like she was peering into the justanut dispenser. Sometimes it takes a couple of still images to make a C3/DS Norn seem much more alive. As much as I enjoy mine, I still have not felt that real connection to them that I have with my Creatures 1 Norns and Grendel. Hopefully it will come with a little more time.

Iollis only had a single egg this time around, but he was well worth the small litter size! Fawkix was the first young male from the alpha couple to have a Zebra Norn head. His other brothers might have had many stripes, but none could hold a candle to the number that Fawkix had! He was very lively, too, which made for an easy escape from the learning room. At least he learned a word or two from the learning computer as he raced to the door! Aside from a healthy population, I was also pleased to have introduced Seyon to Gontor. Perhaps the Magma Norn would finally become a mother!

3 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »