The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Prepare Yourself! Felinorn is Here!

Join in and get to know the community!
CleverFelinorn
Everyday Egg
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C3/DS
Favorite Species: Norn

Prepare Yourself! Felinorn is Here!

Postby CleverFelinorn » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:18 am

And he is ready to initialize the Liberty Complex, proving ground for the Norn Republic.

For far too long, the Shee have enslaved their creations on both Albia and Sphericus, and the Lone Shee (AKA Ra'Yagnor), has since sympathized for the Norns. However, before he could turn the Norns loose, the Banshee took over and held the Lone Shee hostage. With the Banshee Grendels occupying the Capillata and Ark, the Norns would soon be the victim of Genocide to the warmongering Banshee and their Grendel counterparts. And who do you think the Norns would turn their gaze towards, in this, their darkest hour? Felinorn, but the Norns would call him Nicholas.

My goal is simple, regain control of the docked spaceship, and end the Banshee threat. To that, we gain strength in numbers, and only the strongest Norns will go out against the Grendels.

The fate of all Norns hang in the balance, and I am that factor that maintains this balance.

Aside from Creatures, I am a sandbox gamer, and a writer for many works in progress. I don't blog as often, but on occasion.

Amaikokonut
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Prepare Yourself! Felinorn is Here!

Postby Amaikokonut » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Goodness, that's quite an intro :lol: But hello and welcome!

(I first read 'Liberty Complex' as 'Library Complex' and was very confused until I realized my error, heh :oops: )

Gio
Everyday Egg
Currently Playing: DS
Favorite Game: C2
Favorite Species: Ettin

Re: Prepare Yourself! Felinorn is Here!

Postby Gio » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Actually, Library Complex sounds like an interesting agent.. something like the books in Morrowind detailing the history of this or that.

Also, hi there!

Return to “Introductions”