The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Heya everyone, it is I.

Join in and get to know the community!
Doringo
Everyday Egg
Favorite Game: C3/DS
Favorite Species: Shee

Heya everyone, it is I.

Postby Doringo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 am

The one that most people in the community know as Doringo!

That actually didn't sound as dramatic as I'd have expected.. :oops:

But anyways heya everyone, I'm Doringo! :) I would say that I am fairly well known in the Creatures Community, so some people here might recognise me from other sites and chatrooms that I have been present in. As usual, I've been playing Creatures for well over a decade now and I have even developed a few add-ons for some of the games in the series too! I'm glad to have found another creatures forum where I can socialize and meet with other fans of the series, especially after the eventual rot and neglect of the Creatures Online forums left me with one less site to chat and discuss on. I am particularly well known for my 3D modelling skills which I like to use to make 2D renders to use in custom content for the creatures games.

Nice to see you all!
User number 35

Doringo
Everyday Egg

Re: Heya everyone, it is I.

Postby Doringo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:35 am

Huh? Is this place empty? Is nobody around? Did I just walk into the forum equivilant of a ghost town? I know DiscoverAlbia is on hiatus, but does that really have to mean that the forums have gone inactive? :(
User number 35

Amaikokonut
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Postby Amaikokonut » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Oh hey there :> I'll admit I'm pretty awful about checking forums these days, but once in a while I'll blink in just to see if anything interesting is going on. Good to see a bit of a heartbeat here, however faint!

Doringo
Everyday Egg

Postby Doringo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 am

Amaikokonut wrote:Oh hey there :> I'll admit I'm pretty awful about checking forums these days, but once in a while I'll blink in just to see if anything interesting is going on. Good to see a bit of a heartbeat here, however faint!

Oh hello! Good to see that some people are still here.
User number 35

Venithil
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Postby Venithil » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:20 pm

I myself only had the time to even the various webpages once every 2 or so weeks starting February this year, and this issue may continue starting late June, but it did feel like the entire community was almost completely drained after CCSF and until recently there has not been much activity save for a couple new blogs. I guess the old guard needed a break and the new folks required some peace and quiet as well.
One day, all the weird mutant Norns, Ettins, and Grendels shall make themselves an X-Albians movie.
If you'd like to read a blog-style story of my Creatures playthroughs (including struggles with Creatures 2' "Smart" breeds [Canny, N. Subterra, Kannova], and my own genome) click Here!

If you'd like to check and download my work with the Kannova genome, click here!

Return to “Introductions”