The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Hello all!

Join in and get to know the community!
Amaikokonut
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Hello all!

Postby Amaikokonut » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:04 am

Hi Creatures fans! I'm Amaikokonut, also known as Amai or Aiko or Koko or whatever shortening of the name suits you. I've been playing Creatures since 1998 after hearing about it through the Petz community, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since!

I (very occasionally) post on my blog: Naturing :: Nurturing, and though I haven't been very active in recent years due to real life taking over, I've met some amazing friends in this community that never let me fall too far out of touch!

I mostly play DS, though I've taken a renewed interest in C1 (mostly thanks to Discover Albia, no surprise). C2 will probably actually always be my favorite game in my memory because I played it so much in my childhood, but sadly it's just way too buggy and crashy to enjoy now.

In the past I've done a lot of development for DS, but these days I'm so disenchanted with the limitations of CAOS that I'm not sure how much of that I will dig back into! I guess I'll see where inspiration takes me.

I look forward to meeting (and re-meeting!) you all!

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Hello all!

Postby Jessica » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:18 am

Welcome, Amai! It's wonderful to have you here, and I hope that you'll find some inspiration to play and/or develop again. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to enjoy Docking Station without a lot of your updates! Plus Naturing :: Nurturing was one of the reasons why I decided to test my hand at blogging way back in the day. I hope you enjoy the forum and getting back into Creatures!

kezune
Busy Bee
Favorite Game: DS
Favorite Species: Grendel

Postby kezune » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 am

Hey Amai! Glad to see you around here, too. :)

SpaceShipRat
Everyday Egg

Postby SpaceShipRat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Amai! Hey your agents really push the boundaries of what is possible with Creatures.

Return to “Introductions”