The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Hey!

Join in and get to know the community!
SpaceShipRat
Everyday Egg

Hey!

Postby SpaceShipRat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Nice to join soon enough that some plain greetings are still available :P

I'm Space, or SSR, I've been in the community for some 11 years, and playing Creatures since C1 came out.

I haven't played much the last few years, it really feels I've gotten what I could out of Creatures, but as I've been getting into coding and game development, that might change. CAOS is unpleasant to look at though, really...

I like mean killer creatures, and rainbow, fluffy creatures, possibly in the same package. My favorite thing about the game is observing creature behavior, especially the differences between breeds. And breeding pretty crossbreeds.

If you feel like it, hit me up on Flight Rising or on twitter, same username.

kezune
Busy Bee
Favorite Game: DS
Favorite Species: Grendel

Re: Hey!

Postby kezune » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D

Amaikokonut
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C3/DS
Favorite Game: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Postby Amaikokonut » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:22 pm

You have a point about the greetings, hah. CAOS is indeed super unpleasant to look at, but if you ever decide to dig into it anyway I'd be glad to help you out with any problems you run into. It's good to see you here!

Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Postby Jessica » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Welcome! I had the same thought at one point that I might be getting bored with Creatures, and then the whole genetics and CAOS aspects finally started to make a little bit of sense to me. CAOS really is a nightmare at times, but perhaps you'll try your hand at it! Can't do any worse than me, who managed to crash Creatures 1 with my very first attempt at changing one little thing. Enjoy!

Return to “Introductions”