High Atop Albia with a Grendel

It did not take too much time before a Grendel made his way into Albia. I was able to interact with him shortly after birth, thanks to Freya traveling a little further past the garden. This wonderful young Grendel is named Dvalin, which is the name of a powerful dwarf in Norse mythology. Being a Grendel can be a lonely existence, especially since the species has long been ostracized by the Shee. A little patience and curiosity pays off immensely with these beings, who have unique personalities like their Norn counterparts. Appearances can be deceiving! Always give a C1 Grendel a chance.

Dvalin held his breath as he entered the cable car and found himself high above the world! He froze in place during his ride, most likely due to his fear of falling out. At least the Shee made this vehicle safe enough so no creature can fall out. Dvalin enjoyed the scenery, although I think he shared my concerns about safety. I imagined he would make his way on towards the beehives and settlement, but instead he braved the cable car journey again to eventually find his way into the garden. I guess no matter where a creature is in Albia, those carrots and lemons are just too tantalizing to pass up! Or maybe Dvalin spotted a potential friend…

2 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »