The Discover Albia Forum is Now Closed

Thank you for a short but wonderful experience! Due to time constraints and other factors, the forum is now archived and is no longer open to new registrations nor posts. All existing content can be seen for the time being. Thanks again, and I wish everyone all the best!

Please note that the forum may be permanently removed in the future, so please save any content sooner rather than later. No advance notice of this action will occur.

Greetings, everyone!

Join in and get to know the community!
Jessica
Discover Albia
Currently Playing: C1
Favorite Game: C1
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Greetings, everyone!

Postby Jessica » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Want to talk about a late welcoming party? Hi, I'm only over a month late! Apologies for that, but I figure it's better to be late than never, especially considering how excited I was to read your introduction. It's always thrilling to meet someone completely new to Creatures who enjoys it so much! I've had some of the same issues in trying to find a gaming experience that I actually enjoy and feel like I can return to. There are very few games I've found that make me think I'll be playing them forever, while still learning new things. From your signature it sounds like I've got some more stuff to catch up on! Normally you can't tear me away from Creatures and the community, aside from those times when work and life get really busy. Luckily it seems like my time is opening up again, so I'm sure I'll see you around more often! Thanks for joining, and enjoy this exceptionally late welcoming message!

Venithil
Busy Bee
Currently Playing: C2
Favorite Species: Norn

Re: Greetings, everyone!

Postby Venithil » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome anyway, Jessica! I just had a monthly break from the Creatures myself so I certainly can't complain about your own. And yes, after I read your blog whole not only did I decide to try Creatures DS and Creatures 1, I also started documenting my progress(es). I could possibly even start my own blog with this at some point if things keep going that way!
One day, all the weird mutant Norns, Ettins, and Grendels shall make themselves an X-Albians movie.
If you'd like to read a blog-style story of my Creatures playthroughs (including struggles with Creatures 2' "Smart" breeds [Canny, N. Subterra, Kannova], and my own genome) click Here!

If you'd like to check and download my work with the Kannova genome, click here!

Return to “Introductions”