Albia’s First Family Portrait

Baldur certainly disliked the learning computer! He was very unhappy with his lessons, and was much more interested in finding something tasty to sink his little teeth into. If he was given the chance, I imagine he would have taken off in search of something else to do. Fortunately, we only spent the necessary time learning the initial vocabulary words. Perhaps it would be better to give a baby Norn a little snack before jumping into vocabulary lessons! It would be something to consider for future babies.

Elsewhere in Albia, Thor had wandered off in search of other Norns. He was delighted to find his mother, Vanadis! They shared a touching moment during which they reached out towards one another. She might not have known that this handsome creature was her very own son, but Vanadis could not keep her eyes off of him. Indeed, even I found myself staring at Thor! His coloring and mix of Brown Mouse and White Haired Pixie Norn parts are perfect.

Of course, it was about time for Albia to share another one of its many illnesses: Not before Freya decided that the Deathcap Mushroom would make a tasty snack, though. I shook my head with both frustration and fear when I noticed her talking about what she had just done. Before I could bring her a piece of cheese, she ushered forth a frightening cough. Thanks to antigen 6 for its perfectly timed appearance! A few pieces of cheese and carrots did the trick for Freya, and she was back on her merry way.

I was hoping to take a family portrait of all five Norns, but it seemed like my goal would never be accomplished. Someone was always blinking, frowning at me, or being difficult in general. Odin, Baldur, Vanadis, Thor, and Freya settled down for one rare photo, though, which made my heart soar! The only one missing was Dvalin, who had discovered the secret stash of hootch! A perfect family photo of seven happy Norns. Wait, seven? There might just be some new family members on the way!

5 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »