Exploring Albia with Adria

As I mentioned previously, Adria was left to her own instincts for a short period of time while I spent some time with Noric. Needless to say, we all ended up traveling about Albia to find a place to relax. Adria did have a few problems distancing herself from her new friend, but I think it’s best to let them learn separately for a bit longer. Adria found her talent in playing the drum and harp, both of which she thoroughly enjoys! If anyone hears incessant banging in the middle of the night, look no further than a little Norn named Adria. But how could I take her out of her element?

Loud noises seemed to be the theme of our trip around Albia… Here, Adria discovered that pushing the cannon results in a very loud bang. I think she was surprised, yet she enjoys being mischievous. Perhaps she was wondering if this contraption could drive me crazy. Luckily, one bang was enough to satisfy her! At least there were no ships out in the little ocean. Even one cannonball could have destroyed a floating vessel, and it would have been all for the loud noise. Quite smart of Adria to be careful, even though everyone knew there were no boats on this side of the ocean.

After all the commotion, any sane Norn would need a little sleep. Adria put herself to sleep without any suggestions from myself. However, a taste of Laburnum might have helped bring on that sleep. She really does love tasting everything, which is why we’re never taking a trip to the jungle and docks… The Deathcap Mushroom is nothing to experiment with. Hopefully she would have figured that out on her own, though!

Adria also had a wonderful time traveling through the skies in the cable car. Noric was down below, which may be where her attention was in this photo. My guess is that she was a little stunned to be flying, and any movement might send her tumbling to the ground. In any event, she made it safely to the other side and was reunited with Noric! Fortunately, they both enjoy feeding themselves and resting, rather than needlessly sitting about like many social Norns tend to do. My guess is that one of my next posts will include an announcement about a little bundle of joy! Make sure to check back soon!

2 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »