A Completed Creatures 3 Visual Family Tree

After a round of headaches and a few technical glitches, the Creatures 3 Family Tree has been completed! ArchDragon made a post about SpiderScribe some time ago, and I’ve been quietly playing around with it ever since. I realize that this might appear to be a very bare bones approach to a Creatures family tree, yet the alternative was my typical overly detailed approach! I hope that this visual model is fairly easy to understand for those following along with my Norns, as well as for those who may have adopted a Norn or two from CreatureLink. Feel free to comment with any ideas or suggestions, though! Family trees are often rather tricky, and creating one that made sense without getting too detailed was a challenge. Enjoy… I hope!

I found a few interesting patterns after finishing this family tree. The alpha male has consistently been either the second or third to last son born to the alpha couple: This has translated into a younger male. On the other hand, the alpha female has always been the first or second born female, who is one of the oldest females. I hadn’t realized that there was such a pattern going on! Thank goodness for family trees!

10 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »