A Bright New Generation of Norns

The egg that Ginda had guarded so well held just what the world needed: A male from the alpha couple! Ibord quickly joined his older brother, Amrin, who had grown rather lonesome during his first twenty or so minutes of life. There was no way to tell the two brothers apart, save for their name tags. At least the next alpha male succession test could commence at some point! I was cautious, though, since I had already witnessed the untimely death of a baby Norn. Maybe Amrin and Ibord would not be the only males for very long! This group was quite skilled at producing eggs.

The next egg to hatch held a male, but he was the son of Keersho and Roesha. I was rather surprised when they kisspopped, since Roesha was one of the most violent Norns! Instincts apparently prevailed! Jexon had an adorable Fallow Norn body, though I had to export him before I could learn more about his personality. He developed a fast love of apples, though! The tasty fruits surrounded him, and he enjoyed just looking at them before biting into the best looking one. Apples are best enjoyed by taste, not sight!

A fraternal sister came out of Roesha’s second and final egg. Meet Kellis! She did not possess the unique Fallow Norn body, though my main concern was in her personality. Roesha and her identical sisters were extremely violent, to the point where none of the other Norns really enjoyed being around them. They appeared to have many of the aggressive Hardman Norn genes. I hoped that Kellis would have a better time at making friends! She was gentle in the Norn Meso… But that sweetness was all too easy to disappear in the blink of an eye!

After Ginda showed some protectiveness over her last egg, I truly hoped that she would have the opportunity to become a mother again. We certainly could use a few more males from the alpha couple! My wish ended up coming true four times over! Ginda had herself a litter of four eggs to be proud of. She was much more understanding when I moved them this time around, though she still seemed perturbed! I couldn’t blame her for being a protective mother.

3 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »