A Great Migration to Veridia

The mass migration in Creatures Docking Station was soon completed! The females found themselves in unfamiliar surroundings, although they quickly became accustomed to the region. This was Veridia, a beautiful meta room released during the CCSF 2011. Yenki, Leyfin, and Poplis formed a small group together as they slowly and carefully explored. There was so much food for everyone to thoroughly enjoy!

Not too surprisingly, Davira ended up traveling from one side of the room to the other on her own… It was quite a hike to escape from the rest of the females! The size of Veridia was an advantage at this point, though, since the nine females could spread out much more than they had been able to in the Norn Meso. There were even several levels of tree houses to explore, although the ground level seemed like more than enough! Davira continued to stay isolated from the others, most likely due to the constant expression of how they disliked her. She seemed unaffected, though, and took the opportunity to eat everything in sight. No competition for food made her very full!

The last of the females decided to stick very close together on the west side of Veridia, where they had been originally imported. With the females spread out somewhat, I was amazed at how similar many of them looked. Thank goodness for the presence of Leyfin to add some more variety! Xeeril, Elania, Inlex, Kiarya, and Hiara cautiously moved about their new home. Xeeril was the most important at this point: She was still an adolescent. Her foray into youth would be the catalyst for the next generation to begin with a new alpha couple.

While the females enjoyed Veridia, the male Norns were not completely forgotten! I gave them a temporary home in the Norn Meso, although this would again house the young females of the next generation once the alpha couple had been determined. Remdor and Topin made their way to the upper level together. The Bengal Norn appearance genes had really taken hold of the majority of the population! Not that I could complain much, since those stripes were one of my favorite patterns. These two may have looked young, but they were fertile and ready to go!

The remaining males made their way to the bottom level of the Norn Meso: Prindar was still older than the other males by a considerable amount, but Lundio and Guffin had reached the youth life stage already. This was one of the smallest groups of potential alpha males up to this point, mainly because a pair of twins exhibited problematic behavior that could have led to their early deaths. Rather than letting them suffer, I exported them and will find them new homes in the future. The competition would most likely be even fiercer with this small number of males, though. I had a soft spot for Prindar, although it was impossible to tell who would be the top contenders.

The stage was set for the fourth generation alpha couple! Yenki decided to play the Didgeridoo to announce the presence of the females… Poplis seemed a little jealous that she couldn’t be the one to play it! Xeeril only had a few minutes before she would be fertile, and that would mark the time for a new video! Make sure to check back later in the week to find out which of these Norns will become the next alpha couple!

8 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »