The Aftermath of the Alpha Couple in C3/DS

Remniova came to my mind again, and I decided to continue traveling through the generations of Norns. With so many exported Norns, it was actually a relief not to have to follow around so many creatures! Nevertheless, the numbers soon grew. The first egg from Gontor and Iollis crackled open and revealed a little male, whom I named Bindarr. He immediately headed off to begin his test in the learning room, although he made it to the Norn terrarium very quickly. Always a good sign to have an intelligent Norn begin the next generation! Hopefully he set the bare minimum for intelligence… Not the maximum.

A few minutes later, and I had another baby Norn on my hands. Remember that this first litter was made of triplets: I blame myself for the added work with my customized multiple pregnancy probabilities! This precious little one was dubbed Viara. I rather liked her appearance, especially since she resembled Iollis in many ways. Viara was quick to learn her vocabulary, and had a wonderful time in the Norn Meso! Those carrots quickly disappeared thanks to her. Hungry much?

As if keeping up with the two hatched Norns and a quickly maturing egg were not enough, Saedra found herself pregnant! She went all in with her one allotted pregnancy: Quadruplets were on their way! She took the opportunity to pose with one of her freshly laid eggs before being exported. Her first generation genes might not contain any interesting mutations, yet her presence would ensure a bit of diversity in the next generation. With one unrelated female for each generation, I hope to introduce new genes each time around. Time would tell if Saedra’s eggs would reveal males or females.

Lastly, I watched the shadowy figure of a Norn emerge from an egg to present a little female, names Neytia! She was much more interested in playing than her older sister was, although they both appeared to be quite intelligent. Although Viara and Neytia will eventually be exported, their role in Creatures Docking Station is to provide a social experience for the other females. Make sure to keep an eye out for an event in the beginning of March, which will feature a lot of adoptable Norns from both Creatures 1 and Creatures 3/Docking Station!

1 Comment
« Previous Post | Next Post »