Mysterious C1 Cart Glitch

I had the wonderful experience of going through a lock up in Creatures 1 today. I should have documented the errors, but of course, I figured that Albia could fix itself! No damage was done, aside from a very odd glitch. I found the cart that normally connects the desert island and the settlement chugging its way across the top of the eggs! Luckily, Norn eggs are impossible to crack: Even a strong Grendel could never ruin one. I was perplexed by this ghost cart! It also made the same noises it usually made while traveling beneath the ocean. Very interesting. It was either glitched, or dangerously possessed.

That cart kept on moving right along! Unfortunately, I hit one of the buttons and it stopped in its tracks right beneath the still. Now the cart is stuck, leaving a void between the desert island and the settlement. This is not the end of the world, since the track is used very sparingly. Both areas are also accessible from other means. I vaguely recall reading about this glitch, but I can’t locate a solution to the problem. Any thoughts? This also made me wonder what the Shee were thinking with these vehicles: Did they really expect them to run forever? Maybe the cart just needs a pit stop for some maintenance. Poor little cart.

4 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »