Three Norns and Three Illnesses

Near the Creatures 1 garden, several weeds exist that are generally harmless. When Vanadis started sneezing and coughing near the Baobab, I hardly thought anything of it. Upon closer inspection, however, I noticed that the Baobab was undisturbed. Somehow this young Norn had caught a nasty illness courtesy of antigen 5. With a little attention, a lot of food, and some much needed rest, there was little to worry about in terms of recovery. Vanadis was back to her usual inquisitive self in no time! No more hanging around those sneaky weeds, though… Maybe they had a mind of their own!

With Freya and Vanadis aging nicely and loving everything about the world around them, I knew it was time to introduce a little male into the world of Albia. His untouched egg looked so perfect and safe as the tiny Norn within began to move about and fight his way out of his tiresome shell. I chose his egg at random from the hatchery, and I hoped that my eyes would be met by those of a Brown Mouse Norn. Having all three original breeds as part of the foundation was my goal, even though I was relying mostly on luck! What happened next was a blur, and actually distracted me enough to leave out the first few photos of the first male Norn in Albia. Vanadis and Freya were playing together in the garden. I heard a cough, or perhaps a sneeze. To my dismay, everyone was suffering from an illness caused by antigen 4. Freya’s life force fell to about 55%, while Vanadis showed a decreased life force at about 60%.

Thankfully, Freya, Vanadis, and Dvalin recovered very quickly! Freya was probably the most upset by this occurrence, which absolutely exhausted her. She has even become rebellious, refusing to listen or even communicate with me. She even had the nerve to look at me with a sad face and start dancing over my frustration! Freya is quite the character, to say the very least. Very cheeky, yet she still seemed to understand that I had some part in her full recovery. You’re welcome, Freya.

Not to be forgotten is the male Norn I was hoping for! This is little Odin, named after the major god in Norse mythology. I was too distracted to give him a proper introduction, but he is an absolute charmer. His genetics also possess no mutations, which makes him the perfect candidate as a first generation male. No sooner had I started giving him my undivided attention, when he closed his eyes and ushered forth an enormous sneeze with enough power to send his honey pot flying! Antigen 7 was the culprit of this illness, and I could not help but wonder what the source of these strange sicknesses could be!

5 Comments
« Previous Post | Next Post »