Did you miss out on the C1 carrot beta testing, or want to take advantage of the opportunity again? I’m very happy to announce that the updates to the Creatures 1 lemons are stable, which means I’m on the lookout for a few beta testers! As always, becoming a beta tester does not require any technical knowledge. The only real requirement is that you understand how the current lemons function in order to test the improvements. Players familiar with CAOS are also most welcome! This is a wonderful way to get advance access to this update and help out in the final stage of testing the delicious lemons.
All beta testers will receive credit when the final version is released, which will likely be pretty soon. This is another quick beta testing phase, but keep in mind that this isn’t an extremely complex COB! The lemons use a lot of similar coding from the updated C1 carrot, which has had no bug reports to date. I’m slowly working on improving the objects in Creatures 1, as I think these show how intelligent Norns and Grendels can actually be! In my test, the combination of the updated carrots and lemons resulted in practically perfect eating machines. If you have the time, jump on board and apply to become a beta tester for the lemons! Most, if not all, will be accepted into the program. Thanks in advance for the help!
C1 Lemon Updates Beta Testing Terms
- I understand that not everyone is guaranteed to become a beta tester.
- I understand that this is a beta version, and may not be completely error-free.
- I am available to beta test sometime between July 14-20, 2015.
- I will provide a report before the end of the day on July 20, 2015.
- I will not share the beta version download with anyone else.
- I will do my best to test these lemons until there’s nothing left to test!
This beta testing opportunity is now closed. Thank you to those who volunteered to help out!